MOA STEALTH SUPPRESSOR COVER FACTS & INFORMATION
FACTS & BENEFITS
- Withstands extremely high temperatures due to the nature of the high grade silicone so will not melt.
- Reduces heat mirage.
- Slim, low profile, non-slip design.
- Absorbs impacts, vibrations and sound to maximize the suppressors performance.
- Protects against the harshest elements/environments & chemicals such as the sun, salt water, below freezing conditions etc. due to the silicone's extreme durability.
- Stops metallic tinging and scratching noises from exterior contact to suppressors.
- Helps protect suppressors from damage due to heavy impacts.
- Reduces the shine and glare reflection off suppressors.
- Has internal fluting designed to aid with temperature control of hot suppressors.
- Water & moisture can not be absorbed into the cover.
Diameter: METRIC: 36-41.8mm & 42-50mm
IMPERIAL: 1.41-1.64 inches & 1.65-1.97 inches
Length: METRIC/IMPERIAL: 300mm/11.8 inches (standard length)
Colour: Jet Black/Army Green/FDE (Flat Dark Earth)
There are two diameter options to accommodate the variety of suppressor diameters around the world. To select the correct size for the suppressor you desire to apply the cover to, measure the outside diameter of your suppressor before purchasing. Alternatively ask or research the correct specifications of your suppressor from your suppressor supplier.
Both of the sizes come at a standard length of 300mm/11.8 inches. The cover is designed to 'cut down' to the length of the suppressor you desire to apply it to. The ribbed nodules on the cover not only help the cover blend into its surroundings but they assist with cutting the cover to the length you desire to cut it to.
Instruction manuals are included with purchases to help with the cutting and application procedure. (There is also an instruction manual page located on our website)